Sue has a Diploma in Performance Coaching and is a National College Lead Facilitator. She holds full membership of The Association for Coaching and was a founder member of the Special Interest Group for Coaching in Education.
Sue’s approach to coaching is drawn from the following models: Egan’s Skilled Helper, Boyatzis Model for Adult Learning, John Whitmore’s GROW Model. She uses a range of diagnostic tools in order to support clients.
People and organisations seek coaching for a range of reasons, these are some of the common leadership challenges and responses we offer:
- Individual Leadership Coaching
- Personal Effectiveness
- Personal Development
- Coaching for Team Effectiveness
- Managing Change
- Organisational Ethos and Climate Development
- Developing Coaching in your Organisation
- Developing a Coaching Culture